We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.dropshipforyou.co.uk this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visit to our site including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognize you when you return to our site.
We also use Re-marketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
• Session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
• Persistent cookies are valid across visits and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us your country of residence at the start of each visit.
• Email cookies which are set on your computer by an email from us, but are accessed by our site when you use our site.
• Third party cookies that are used by our partners, for example, to help us measure site visitors or to serve our ads.
• Third Party Service Provider
We may utilize the service of other third party service providers & same will be disclosed on this section of our website.
If you have any more questions or concerns please email us & we will be happy to answer your questions.