- ‘Dropship for You’ are a strictly ‘Trade Only’ supplier. ‘Dropship for You’ reserve the right to reject any Trade Application that does not meet the criteria. By placing an order you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Our preferred method of payment is by Paypal prior to delivery. No other payments will be accepted and all payments must be made at the time of ordering. No exceptions.
- We have no Minimum Order value for any orders.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported to us within 3 working days from the date of delivery. No claims will be entered into thereafter. Claims or disputes will not entitle any customer to adjust payment on any future orders. Any goods that are subject to a claim must be kept until collection has been authorized and arranged between ourselves and yourselves in writing.
- Under no circumstances shall ‘Dropship for You’ be liable to the buyer for loss of profits or economic loss. The goods shall be at the buyers risk from the time of delivery to the buyers premises or to other premises specified for delivery.
- If an arranged delivery cannot be made due to non attendance, a charge of £30.00 will be levied for the aborted delivery. This will be payable in full before any re-delivery attempts are made and new orders shipped.
- ‘Dropship for You’ will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever arising from, or in connection with the supply of defective goods, delay in delivery, non delivery, or loss or damage to goods whilst in transit to the property of the purchaser, or any third party customer.
- ‘Dropship for You’ will not be liable for any damage to property, fixtures or fittings during, or after the delivery of product to a customer’s premises. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that there is sufficient access to enable couriers to safely deliver goods to their establishments and assist the driver in off loading if required.
- ‘Dropship for You’ are currently not VAT registered. All items are sold without VAT present and without the need for VAT to be added. No VAT invoice will be supplied with any order.
- No goods will be despatched until full payment has been made and confirmed. Payments processed trhough Paypal that require time to clear will mean the order is held until such time as payment is confirmed by Paypal and by ‘Dropship for You’. We will not be liable for any losses incurred during the time of payments clearing.
- All items sold will become the property of the buyer upon cleared payment and confirmed delivery. No returns will be entertained unless the item is damaged, faulty or wrong item is delivered. All other returns will need to be handled by yourselves.
- Prices may change without any notification. It is not our responsibility to ensure that prices are updated on any websote apart from our own.
- Items in stock will be despatched promptly as per our shipping terms. Any item not in stock will either be backordered or refunded. We will communicate this to you after ordering.
- Our returns policy is defined here.
- Use of any data from either our datafeed or from our website is restricted to registered customers only. Any other use will be deemed as a breach of copyright.
- E&OE expected.
Where possible we will ship under plain paperwork and labels. Due to our business accounts with some suppliers it may be that some suppliers where items are being shipped direct will include paperwork with our other business details on. This is curently unavoidable and by signing up for an account you accept that you have agreed and fully understood this. If you require more information with regards to this then please contact us and we can explain further.