As we are a B2B trade only website it means that we are only responsible for returns if an item is faulty, broken or incorrectly delivered. Any other customer returns are to be handled by yourselves. If a customer orders the wrong size, or simply doesnt like the item then this will need to be handled by yourselves. The items will need to be delivered back to your address and resold by yourselves. No returns will be accepted if returned to us unless previously agreed in writing. Charges may be incurred if we have to return the item to your customer or for sending the item onto yourselves.
In the event that an item is damaged, faulty or wrong then please contact us and we will arrange to rectify the mistake. Mistakes do happen and we will resolve these as quickly as possible.
Please contact us by email first for any delivery issues that you have had.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
- ‘Dropship for You’ MUST be notified in writing within 3 days of any alleged defects or discrepancies. After this time ‘Dropship for You’ will accept no responsibility.
- If the item(s) must be returned, it/they must be re-packed in the original packaging. Pre-packaged goods will NOT be accepted otherwise. It is therefore important to retain relevant boxes and polystyrene until the goods have been checked. Returns will not be accepted if the packaging has been written on, E.g. “Faulty”, “Return To……..” etc. The goods and packaging must be in good condition and secured correctly for transport.
- Once the item(s) is received at ‘Dropship for You’ and the fault is verified, a refund will be issued throguh Paypal. Deductions from other deliveries are not permitted as this impacts on stock control and account administration. You will be resonsible for any payments to your customers.
- We reserve the right to return any piece that we deem to be in good condition and no fault present. Packing and shipping costs maybe incurrred byself in this instance.
- ‘Dropship for You; decisions are final.